Wednesday, May 4, 2011

GREAT stuff at Smith's this week (May 4th-10th)

Be sure to check out grocerysmarts before you go shopping!  I hope you are all getting this style of shopping down-eventually you should be able to only buy the 4 & 5 star items and your fresh produce, milk, and eggs and that's all you have to buy!  If you stock up on the 4 & 5 star items, you really will begin to have a great food storage and have what you need when you need it and be saving tons of money!  Figure out which store is best for you--I usually check Smith's Maceys, and Walgreens.  Then check those stores once a week and get your coupons ready--you only need to go on one shopping trip and you can just choose one store to go to--whichever has the best deals for that week.  

Last week I chose Maceys--I got 20 FUZE drinks for free!  I got some taquitos, pizzas, stove top stuffing, and a few other items.  This week, I am going to Smiths.  I may hit walgreens for some personal care items that are really cheap.  

Realize that when I say something is really cheap, that means I am getting that from the grocerysmarts website and it tells me where to get a coupon to match the sale.  

If you keep up on this way of shopping, it really does pay off!  I have a full food storage room, I have two full freezers, and I have a full pantry.  I also have a laundry room full of laundry supplies, and bathrooms filled with bathroom supplies.  I have been doing this for 2 1/2 years now.  It took me about 1 year to really get it down.  Now I can't imagine how I used to shop-I spent more and got WAY less, I couldn't afford a food storage; and now I am so grateful for how much I save doing grocerysmarts!

Anyway, check out grocerysmarts and try it out if you aren't really doing it!  Some of the really cheap things at Smith's that I plan to get are:
Razors, Pasta (FREE), Nivea bodywash (FREE), KRAFT Mayo, Miracle whip and barbeque sauce--in preparation for summer barbeques, Toothbrushes (FREE), Quaker Cereal, Pizza, Coconut milk, and some milk and bread.  I have everything else I would need on my shelves or in my freezer--and I get my fresh produce through Bountiful Baskets.  What a blessing.

Let me know if you want me to teach a class for you--check out the FREE CLASSES section of my blog for info on classes if you are interested!

Have a wonderful May and Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment