Friday, January 25, 2013

Still Couponing-just not blogging about it!

Just so you all know, I still do this method of couponing.  I have moved from Utah to Arizona and I don't teach classes anymore, but I still take 3 newspapers and I still coupon.  I leave my blog here because it is very informative of how to coupon and save lots of money.  I also refer to it for the insert schedule (lower right side of my home-page) and for other things as well at times.  But I just thought I would let people know that I think it is a great system and I know you can save a lot of money doing it.  I may do a blog post here and there, mostly for me to help boost me in my effort to save and see the reality of it in a picture, and I can show my kids when they are older for the fun of it!  I hope you have a great 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment